Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! This year will be a blast. I've been putting the calendar together for 2011, and it will be good times for sure. Tons of racing, some great trips lined up, and some unbelievably cool new gear coming out this season! We brought in the new year with style with a gathering at Woody's place, then rocked a great camping trip up to Beaver's Bend! Hated to miss the Bowie Race, but Kiwi took care of business while we were gone! Congrats dude!


I figured with as much racing that's coming up, I better get in shape. Got together with Chris from Transitionbikes.com on a demo TransAM frame and built this beauty up:


Absolutely love it! Best do-all bike I've been on (review coming soon). Hope to get a ton of seat time and get in shape for 2011, and make a great showing at my biggest 2011 project that I'll share in another entry or two...
Beaver's Bend was good times- had a great time with old friends relaxing in the woods. Cabin was awesome, and the trail we found proved to be great. My favorite riding partner and I hit the trail for a few miles:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment