Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring 2012 Tee Bonanza & Hats too!

New goodies available in in the store right now! Check it all out at:
http://vitabrevis.bigcartel.com/

 I've re-stocked a couple of the old favorites, and I've launched three brand new designs! Also, keep scrolling and check out the new hat series! You'll find the newest version of the No Pain No Fame tee, a very rad looking od green shirt with black print on the front and back. Also, the Create Every Day tee- inspired by a personal campaign of mine to further my art and contribute more. And then you'll find the American Hero tee. My childhood flashes back every time I see this design, and it's awesome. All you fellas will recognize the theme! Thanks everyone for checking out my site, and take a minute to order some goodies! I appreciate you all, and hope to see you repping the new gear soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment