Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Well slap me naked and hide my clothes...

24 Hour Race was CANCELLED!!! It took a lot of wind out of my sails, so I went off grid for a little while. Did some camping, spent a lot of time with the crew, and I've been back to the designing board with some stuff I'd like to release in the fall. I'm looking at doing another nice fitted shirt with a design that I'm steadily falling in love with. I'd like to pair it with a batch of military caps also. Currently digging up the proper chassis to use, and making some good ground doing it. Come back soon to see the release of VB's latest and greatest- one word to describe it... RISE.

1 comment:

  1. such a nice posting. Here you can find indian exporters directory for bulk womens apparel import & export business.

    ReplyDelete